• Low Cost Tuition – Family Rates
• Preschool, Elementary, Jr. High and High School.
• College Prep Course Study in All Grades
• Excellent Student/Teacher Ratio
• Member of the Maine Principal Association
• Sports Programs for All Students – “Home of the Knights” Pee Wee Program, Jr. High and High School Leagues
• Before and After School Care for Elementary Students Available
NOW Offering High School Juniors and Seniors . . .
• NEW TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM: Courses thru UTC (United Technical Center)
• NEW E-CAP PROGRAM: High School and College Credits can be earned thru Husson University’s “Early College Access Program” with Courses Online in the Classroom at Highview
Little Knights Daycare
•Open 12 Months a year
• 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
• Newborns (6 weeks) to 12 years old
• ASPIRE and Child Care Subsidy approved
• Trained, Qualified and Nurturing Staff
• State Licensed Child Care Center
• Includes Half-Day Preschool for Ages 3 & 4
• Competitive Rates
• Come For a Tour & Meet Our New Daycare Teachers
is to offer a quality education in a Christian atmosphere that is conducive for each student to be able to successfully achieve to the best of their ability, to better develop the highest level of Christian character and morals, work ethics and a respect for themselves and their fellow man. Our goal is that upon completion of one’s education at Highview Christian Academy, the individual will be representative of a true American citizen, displaying strong leadership, critical thinking, reasoning and decision making abilities that will enhance their personal life, family, career, community and their country..
©2020 HIGHVIEW CHRISTIAN ACADEMY – 739 HIGHVIEW DRIVE – CHARLESTON, ME 04422
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Highview Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policy, and athletic and other school administered programs.